GRA/GTA-Fee Payment Program
Enrollment Information: Payroll deduction enrollment for Fall 2017 will open August 14th, 2017. Please ensure all charges, waivers, and financial aid are posted to your student account BEFORE enrolling.
- Employed through payroll as GRA/GTA
- Paid monthly
- Payroll deduction may be taken for any balance not covered by Aid on the student's Bursar account (tuition, fees, housing, etc). It is very important that you make sure all charges are on your account and all Financial Aid is disbursed before selecting this option. Payroll Deduction is not allowed when other aid is adequate to cover expenses.
- Verification will be made against payroll to ensure student is employed correctly.
- Verification will be made against payroll system to ensure the monthly payroll is sufficient to cover the balance elected.
- Deduction available for Fall, Spring, and Summer Terms
- Deduction will be taken over three months for Fall and Spring and two for Summer
- Fall Term: Sept, Oct, Nov
- Spring Term: Feb, Mar, Apr
- Summer Term: June, July
- Option must be taken by Payment Deadlines
- Login to BuzzPort using your GT Account and Password information.
- Click the Registration - OSCAR link
- Click on Student Services & Financial Aid
- Click on GRA / GTA Payroll Deduction
Until you are hired by Human Resources, you will not be able to sign up for Payroll Deduction. If you are not able to sign up for Payroll Deduction, please check with your hiring department and/or the Office of Human Resources.